Low Impact Development (LID) Consulting undertake fast Demolition, Excavation and Construction Waste Management Plans and also Operational Waste Management Plans to meet council Development Application / town planning requirements. We usually complete WMPs within 1 week of engagement.
For Demolition, Excavation and Construction waste management plans we address Waste Minimisation Policies and Development Control Plan requirements covering:
- Required legislation and references
- Managing surrounding amenity and offsite issues
- Identification of recyclable building elements / materials
- Identify where these are recyclable and the parameters of successful recycling of elements / materials
- Simple demolition and construction methods to maximise recycling
- Calculation of waste volumes
- Discussion of waste registers
- Plans identifying location on site for recycling and landfill enclosures/bins
We complete Demolition, Excavation and Construction and also Operational Waste Management Plans for multi-storey towers within the Sydney CBD, large inner-city sites, very large suburban sites or demolition of single residences or smaller non-residential sites. We guarantee provision of a report that will meet council requirements while also considering construction industry work methods. Recent projects:
Demolition and Construction Waste Management Plans as generally required by councils address the collection and disposal of waste generated during the demolition and construction of multi-unit residential, retail, restaurant, commercial, mixed use, industrial, shopping centre or any larger sites.
Considering your waste management strategy prior to demolition or construction can:
- Save money
- Help ensure best practice recycling and waste minimisation outcomes
- Satisfy council planning process requirements.
A good Waste Management Plan / process will also improve the recycling behaviour of all parties involved by making recycling easy. This is simple environmentalism.
At LID Consulting we complete over 150 Waste Management Plans per year. Prior to LID Consulting, principal Craig Harris has 15 years experience including in demolition and multi-unit and commercial design and construction project management, so our solutions will be tailored and practical. We guarantee delivery of a quality, complying report.
“I engaged LID Consulting to prepare a Waste Management Plan for a proposed Rural Fire Station. Not only was the price competitive but the efficiency and promptness shown was great.”
Aidan Richardson – Wollondilly Shire Council NSW