We are passionate about creating better, more sustainable developments, in practical ways that work.
Craig Harris spent 15 years working in building design and delivery prior to commencing sustainability and waste consultancy Low Impact Development (LID) Consulting in 2009. LID Consulting came about due to a passion to have a more significant impact in creating better developments.
Craig also wanted to work with good people on good projects!
So we hire staff who feel similar. They are likeable and easy to deal with.
A bit more:
- Advice for all sectors – We provide sustainable development including waste consulting for all sectors – mixed use, multi-dwelling residential, subdivisions, commercial, education, health care, aged care, community, retail, hospitality, tourism, industrial and warehouse.
- Reports to meet or exceed approval requirements – Our sustainablility consulting includes reports to meet development application / town planning and building permit stage requirements, and also to go beyond requirements to establish strategies to help clients further embrace sustainability in their development, community or organisation.
- Fast, smart insights + guaranteed resolution – We love to provide value, and make sure we do through fast responses, quality work, a guaranteed resolution, friendly engagements, and sustainability and waste insights not always considered by others.
- Marketing sustainability – We actively participate in helping you to market the sustainability of your project and the contributing team – if you are making sustainable waste commitments, people should know about and understand the benefits of those commitments.
- Multi-disciplinary team – We are a multi-disciplinary team of environmental and mechanical engineers, architects and project managers
- Early engagement for better results at no extra cost – We love to be engaged early in projects, when our input can help prevent redesign, and easily hone some simple sustainability wins.
- Personal relationships – We are not just a consultant at the other end of an email. We actively engage on the phone or in person.
If you are looking for more details see our Testimonials or Projects pages
Alternatively if you are looking to discuss sustainability or waste services to meet mandatory requirements or help you to push the envelope and deliver higher performing outcomes, feel free to call us on 03 9016 9486 or contact us here.